Sunday, January 7, 2007

By 4 Good Night & Welcom 2 Good Morning

 
I'm whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up. You'll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I want you to know - i kissed you good night! Ü
 
Ending my day without saying goodnight is emptiness inside, so before i go to sleep im wishing u gudnyt w/ a blown kiss 2 keep u warm till the morning light. Ü
 
for what u r pressing the button..?!?
that's all
Lorie bhi sunau kya..?!?
 
Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight…
GOOD NIGHT
 
Hi Moon! Dim Ur light.
Hello Wind! Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower! Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth! Spin Gently.
Coz my friend is going to sleep.
Good Night
 
No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!
 
i wish that God would hold u tite. i hope that angels will keep u in site. Now just2make sure u feel all rite, i'm gonna wish u a wonderful nite! sleep tite!!
 
Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u
 
If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz cum true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kips us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt...
 
Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams
 
On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!
 
windows of soul begin 2 close
Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!
 
As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight
 
somewhere out there beneath the pale moon
somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

 

From - Bhoomi Patel

join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com
www.groupstalk.com

No comments: